CLASES ARE GIVEN IN FRENCH: Contact us by email to book with an English-sepaking instructor.
Learning in small groups: limited to 8 participants.
1h30 or 2h lessons during 3, 5 or 6 days.
Subject to availability.
The aptitudes specified for each medal are those to validate after taking lessons for a week.
Once you have identified your own aptitudes, make sure that you sign up the next level.
- Beginner: Has never skied before or very little (once or twice).
- Class 1: One to two weeks of experience. Snowplough turns on green and blue runs.
- Class 2: Two to three weeks of experience. Stem turns and skidding control on blue and red runs.
- Class 3: Four to five weeks of experience. Parallel turns and godille skiing (short swing) on a medium slope. Red and black runs.
- Freeride: Godille skiing, gaining speed, off-piste skiing... all types snow and terrain.
Single day ticket
Week Sunday to Friday
10:00-12:00 or 14:00-16:00
5 days Monday to Friday / 10:00-12:00
Choice of sessions:
9:00-11:00, 11:00-13:00, 13:00-15:00
Out of school holidays
Under certain conditions